Allow your animals the freedom to exhibit natural behaviour with the power of fully wireless, high-channel count electrophysiology and optogenetics, free from cumbersome tethers and commutators.
Wireless-enabled silicon neural probes - record and stimulate
Our silicon neural probes are readily combined with wireless electrophysiology and wireless optogenetics since they are purpose-engineered to suppress photoelectric artefacts, making them the ideal partnering tool to give you an all-in-one wireless solution for high-channel count electrophysiology and optogenetics. Both you and your animals will benefit from wireless optogenetics, allowing you to escape the bottleneck of 1 laser : 1 animal by running multiple animals simultaneously, free from stiff fibre optic patch cords and expensive rotary joints requiring supervision during experiments.
- Free your animals - facilitate free, natural behaviour spanning locomotion, social interaction, sleep, epilepsy, operant conditioning and more.
- Spikes, LFP and EEG - record up to 128 channels @ 50 kHz per channel; suitable for mice upwards.
- Silicon neural probe compatible - plug & play with our world-leading silicon neural probes - watch this video of live spike data via wireless recording.
- Wireless power - ideal for long-duration, unsupervised experiments and high-throughput.
- Noise resistant and minimal setup effort - minimal sensitivity to 50 / 60 Hz mains noise (no shielding required); no tether artefacts.
- Multiple systems in parallel - increased throughput with multiple non-overlapping radio frequencies in the same environment.
- Implantable micro-LEDs - real-time, independent timing and brightness control offering up to 33 mW @ 465 nm (<0.5 C for full power); orthogonal light emission enabling depth-specific illumination.
- Combo - Stim & Record - integrated headstages or individual stand-alone capabilities